- “Customer” means a person who orders product(s) via this Website
- “Product(s)” means any products listed as shopping items on this website
- “Seller” means Punch it Co., Ltd
- “Website” or “this Website” means punchit.shop
Placing an Order
- Information contained on this website constitutes an invitation to treat. No information on this website constitutes an offer by Seller to supply any Product(s).
- By placing an order via the website, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the Product(s) he or she has ordered on these terms and conditions. Seller may or may not accept the Customer’s offer at the Seller’s absolute discretion.
- Upon receipt of the Customer’s order, Seller will verify the availability of the Product(s) and payment details. Seller has not accepted the Customer’s offer and is not obliged to supply the Product(s) until Seller has shipped the Product(s).
Pricing & Information Disclaimer
- All pricing is subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, the Seller reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
- While the Seller uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, the Seller makes no warranties or representations as to the website’s accuracy. Every effort has been made to provide accurate product images however all images provided on the Website are intended as an approximate guide only. The Seller assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website.
On all Punch it products is a warranty of 6 months. The products must be sent back to Punch it Co, Ltd and the postage for shipping will be at the expense of the beetle.
- Seller will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage or any kind whatsoever arising and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise.
- Sellers maximum aggregate liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by the Customer to Seller in respect of the Product(s) in question.
Failure of Seller to insist upon strict performance of any provisions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of its right and remedies. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not adversely affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Seller reserves the right to update, revise or change these terms and conditions, the price of the Product(s) and any other information listed on this Website at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it is the Customer’s responsibility to read the terms and conditions and confirm the price of the Product(s) on each occasion when he/she uses this website and the Customer’s continued use of the website shall signify his/her acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
The Seller may revoke these General Terms and Conditions or the delivery of Products at any time prior to delivery of the Products by written notice if the order has not yet been dispatched. Upon such notice, the Seller shall immediately refund to the Customer all amounts paid in respect of the price of such Products, less transfer charges. Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of such termination.
The products shown on this website can be purchased through a secure transaction facility PayPal or by bank transfer. We recommend you www.transferwise.com. There is also an account Punch it Gym and you can only enter the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. After that all payment details will be stored. Customers can rest assured that all their information is protected by the latest security mechanisms and will only be used for transaction fulfillment purposes..
Every effort has been made to portray the colors of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However as the actual colors you see depend on the monitor you are using, canterbury.co.th cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
Use of punchit.shop by you
The material on this Website is not to be downloaded, modified, transmitted, or otherwise used for any public or commercial purposes.
Import Tax / Duty / GST / VAT
Please note that all items are dispatched from Thailand. The customer is liable for payment of any country import tax/duty/GST/VAT for any product at the time of entry into the country of destination. Canterbury.co.th makes every effort to reduce the chance of duties and sales taxes being charged by customs agencies. Our packaging, labelling and documentation are designed accordingly. However we do not accept any responsibility for any taxes or duties charged. To find out more information about Import taxes / duties or GST / VAT please contact your local customs office.
Your use of this website constitutes an agreement between you and canterbury.co.th. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand, without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
Name: Punch it Co., LTD.
Accont no. 4451205746
SWIFT Code: AYUDTHBK
Bank of Ayudhya company LTD.,
Lamai branche 137/4 Moo. 4 Maret,
Koh Samui, Surathani, Thailand 84310
Punch it Gym – Punch it Co., Ltd.
124/666 Moo 3, Maret
Telephone: +66 92 905 8518
TH VAT Registration No.: 0845560004734