The massage oil is ideal for warming up the muscles before training, competition as a precaution against injuries and for regeneration after the workout.
ATTENTION: The Shipping time is 2 months (cannot be sent by air, comes by ship)
- improves blood circulation in the muscles
- no greasy hands after use the Muay Thai oil has a pleasant cooling heat effect
- suitable as a warm massage oil, easy to distribute
- suitable as massage oil to relieve muscles, tendons and joints
- helps with rheumatic complaints and arthritis
- ideal for sportsmen, as well as for all who need to warm up and prepare muscles for an exercise
- Max order 8 bottles
Note for use:
- must not be used by people who react sensitively. Best to test on a small spot.
- not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- For external use only
Active ingredients: methyl salicylate 31.0 %, menthol 1.0
About the popular Namman Muay Thai Boxing martial arts oil:
The original essence of Namman Muay products was made in Thailand and the recipe for its preparation has long been passed down from one generation to the next. The products were only used by a small circle of users.
At that time, the Thai boxer and first Thai world champion, Pon Kingpetch, trained in a boxing club known as King Pet.
The club’s owner and first coach, Thongtos Intratat, needed a remedy for his protégés that would help warm up their muscles and joints before training and prepare the body for physical strain. He was also looking for a remedy that would help regenerate them after combat training and relieve the pain caused by bruises.
For generations, Namman Muay products have been used almost exclusively in every Thai boxing club.
Thanks to the significant effect, the products gradually became known to athletes across the continent until the Devakam brand became known among boxers in clubs around the world.
Today, Namman Muay products are used not only in martial arts, but also by athletes, cyclists, basketball players and other athletes who need to prepare quickly for physical performance.
Namman Muay products can even replace warm up before peak performance due to their effectiveness in warming muscles.
Thai oil is very popular among athletes because of its excellent regenerative properties after training.